YoungLife Ethiopia Trip!

Last year, I embarked on a life-altering adventure to Ethiopia that gave me vision for the students that I have loved on, mentored/discipled, and lived life with for the past 10 years through YoungLife to experience a world beyond them.
I'm traveling in July with a team of devoted high school and college students to live and serve incarnationally through YoungLife Ethiopia and to seek and promote reconciliation and healing in orphans in Ethiopia.
I need your help to raise $1300 to cover the land costs NOT including my plane ticket. If I can have at least 100 friends give $20 or more (that's sacrificing 3 mochas at Starbucks this month) then I can be very close to making my dream a reality.
It's sort of a push - the first half is due very soon - would you consider partnering (prayerfully or financially, or both) with me as I pursue the Godly desires of my heart towards leading students in Africa? Tell your friends, get the word out - I really believe God can do it!
If you would like you can send a tax-refundable check to “YoungLife Expeditions” and mail it to me at 39 Pontiac, Woodland Park, CO 8086.
If you chose, you may also donate via my paypal account (not tax-deductable) below.
You are a blessing, and I’m so excited for you to be a part of our adventure!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home