"Mom Friends" and Betty White
Spent the whole weekend encouraged and surrounded by so many of my closest friends who know the core of who I am, and there is so much more to come. I'm so amazed at how God has formed this amazing community of people around me in Colorado. I'm more excited at how faithful God has been to continue to maintain relationships in Kansas City. Exhibit A, B, and C:
A) My very close and intentional friend from Missouri, Kim, moves out to Woodland Park next weekend and is living with me and working with me... it's so great to plant vision in her about moving here over a year ago, and to see it fall into place...mmm good.
B) Got a "Happy Mother's Day" voicemail from my old YoungLife girl in KC, Jill, today and I am ALWAYS encouraged by her heart.
C) From Friday at 5:30 to today at 9:30, I was consumed by the people who know me and love me in Colorado. Celebrating friendships, birthdays, engagements, and ending the weekend by an encouraging phone conversation from my "mom friend" (I call her my mom friend, because she's a mom... and a friend).
Love to be reminded that among all of the crazy things life throws at me, I am surrounded by the people who are my biggest cheerleaders in my life.
Also I can laugh so hard (after a few drinks) at Betty White on SNL.

1 Comments:
i like betty white...and i like you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home